Is Your Business Safe?
Ensuring the safety of your business should be a top priority for any entrepreneur, to avoid cyber attacks.
You have health and safety measures in place for a reason which you enforce, in order to keep the day to day runnings of your business efficient and secure.
So why wouldn’t you have security measures in place for your online presence? Living in the present ‘digital age’, you can find and do almost anything online.
Being able to order a product online without getting out of your chair – sounds like a dream to some.
But not everyone is aware of the risks you take when wondering through the online world.
It is so easy to fall into the traps of online scammers, whos only aim is to expose, destroy and corrupt your business by stealing sensitive data.
The results of a cyber attack can cost organisations billions of pounds, as well as serious damage to reputation and security.
How To Minimise Risk Of Attack
For any business, it is essential to make sure that you have precautions and preventions in place to decrease the risk against a cyber attack.
Here are some tips on how to minimize the risk of falling victim to cyber-attacks:
- Train all employees in cyber threats & security
- Install and regularly update antivirus software on every computer used in your business
- Use a firewall for your internet connection
- Download and install software updates for your operating systems
- Control physical access to your computers and network
- Require individual user accounts for each employee
- Regularly change passwords
- Always have backup
The best way to make sure your systems are safe is to seek the help of a professional. At 39D we can provide you with solutions to all your IT security and technology needs.
Get in touch now for a FREE 15-minute consultation!
Not only can we offer means of support but we can run checks, tests and ensure everything is always working.